Senior Tax Blog

IRS Forms You may receive associated with your Annuity

[fa icon="calendar'] Jun 27, 2017 8:16:05 AM / by Senior Tax Advisory Group posted in IRS, IRA, Required Minimum Distributions, Taxes, IRS tax forms, Annuity

[fa icon="comment"] 0 Comments

When you get something from the IRS it can be scary.  Anything to do with taxes and the government can be daunting at times especially when you receive a form in the mail and you are not sure what it is all about.  So we thought it would be a great idea to share some helpful information about a couple of standard forms you may receive associated with your Annuity.  Those two forms are 5498 and 1099-R.

Read More [fa icon="long-arrow-right"]